Organising and accomplishing things have always given me a great sense of satisfaction. As an experienced office manager and sworn translator, I wish to help you progress with your initiatives by removing administrative and linguistic barriers.
Sustainability is a subject close to my heart and I have worked at two international organisations dedicated to this in the last 10 years. Hence, I would be particularly interested in any further opportunities in this area.
I carry out secretarial tasks for you working from home as a freelance virtual assistant.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
The most important stages in my career to date are outlined below:
- 2023-Present - virtual assistant for various organisations, such as Doctors of the World, Don Bosco Mission and the network Spinnen-Netz
- 2017-Present – Sworn translator approved by the Higher Regional Court of Cologne
- 2017-2022 – Secretary, European Forest Institute, Bonn
- 2012-2017 – Secretary, World Health Organisation, regional offices in Bonn/Brussels
- 2003-2012 – Project Manager and Translator, Kern Language Services, Duisburg/Bonn
- 1998 - 2003 – Graduate Degree in German, English and French (equivalent to MA in Translation), Cologne University of Applied Services
- 1995-1998 – Secretary, Department of Haematology and Oncology, University Medical Centre Göttingen
- 1992-1994 – Vocational training as a bilingual secretary in English and French